The purpose of the Cadence Schedules section in the settings is to show all of the upcoming cadences and show each of the field values that will be set. More information can be found in the Template settings.
The Cadence Schedules table contains the following sections:
- Title: The title of the Cadence Schedule
- Due Date: That date of when the new Case will be created
- Template: The template that will be used to create the case
- Fields: A list of all the fields showing the values they will be set to
- Cancel: The Cancel button is used to stop a cadence from occurring